It is a technical textile product that is manufactured for special uses and has a very low cost according to its duration of use. Spunbond is a type of technical textile fabric, which is generally made of 100% Polypropylene raw material and defined as nonwoven and non-woven, unlike other fabric productions.
These non-woven materials are used in many applications. We can list the main sectors and products it addresses as follows;
- Absorbent health products
- Agriculture Textile
- Furniture and household products
- Industry – Health products
- Medical Care Products
Why Nonwoven ?
- High strength
- Resistant to external factors such as snow, rain, wind, sun, impact,
- Suitable for multiple uses
- Products that are printed with water-based paints do not generate toxic toxins directly or indirectly as they are left to nature.
- Anti bacterial
- Air permeable
- Owner of food codex
- According to the awareness level of the user, a nonwoven bag has a life of 20 – 100 plastic bags.
TEA COFFEE BAG
It is the ideal choice for tea and coffee bags with its anti-bacterial and absorbent properties.
- Floor and wall coverings,
- In roof insulation,
- Used in acoustic applications
ELECTRIC CLEANER BAG
- Reduces energy consumption with its high efficiency suction capability,
- Full compatibility in sizes,
- Dust holding up to 99.8% due to its multi-layer structure,
- Due to its structure, it captures all allergens down to 0.3 micron (human hair hair 50 microndor),
- Due to its synthetic texture, it is not affected by water and moisture.
- It is not affected by damaging drawings such as predators drawn into the bag while using the broom.
Nonwoven fabrics are used in dust bags and air filters thanks to their air permeability, dust and particle retention, and oil and other liquid filtration areas due to their heat resistance and durable structure.
Among textile materials, especially woven and nonwoven fabrics are suitable for filtration due to their complex structure and suitable thickness.
The advantages of nonwoven fabric filters over woven fabric filters are as follows:
- High permeability
- High filtration efficiency
- Low tendency to bend
- No yarn slippage seen in woven fabrics
- Good sealing
USAGE IN CONSTRUCTION AREA
Jacketing on the roof and facade varies according to the use with horizontal or vertical overlaps, but should be stretched with at least 10 cm overlaps and overlaps should be taped.
At the beginning and end of the covering application, it should be attached to the surface with paste or butyl tape. If the product type is not PLUS, tape should be applied between the two covers at cover combinations.
The area where the coils will cover 75m² is 70m² under ideal conditions. When the package is opened, it is necessary to protect the cover surface from dust and water. A clean surface is required for the tape and pastes to be applied. The cover should be covered within a maximum of 4 months.
- It is a part of the system in air-gap and heat-insulated curtain wall applications.
- It is a modern underlay underlay for supported and unsupported roofs with or without ventilation.
- It is used as a membrane under the shingle.
- It is applied under cladding in clamped metal roofs.
FURNITURE / BED
It is mostly used in subcutaneous upholstery in furniture manufacturing. It is preferred because it is thick, soft and holds the skin. It is generally produced as 80gr, 90gr, 100gr, 110gr, 120gr, 130gr, 140gr and 150gr. Although the standard width is 160cm, combinations can be made to suit this best. It is generally used in black and beige colors. It is also known as soft felt, needling felt, needle punch felt in the industry. It can be produced with or without pattern according to customer request.
It is possible to produce with wide color and weight options according to usage area.
Scope of application;
- Bag Spring
- Quilted lining
- Bed and floor linings
- Pillow and mattress linings
- Coatings for furniture metal parts and filling materials
- Bottom, upper and back cover on sofa and armchairs
- In the cushion lining
AUTOMOTIVE SECTOR USAGE AREAS
- Seat interiors
- Floor bottoms
- On luggage closures
- It is used in areas such as dressing the vehicle with nonwoven fabric instead of nylon before it is delivered to the final consumer.
- Production capacity from 8 grams / m2 to 200 grams / m2
- Vivid colors and production of all shades of colors
- Delivery with the desired brand printing or the possibility to choose a pattern from Bilka Designs series
- Spunbond production technology
Please contact us for more detailed information.
AGRICULTURE AND GARDENING
Apex Nonwovens offers products in the field of gardening and agriculture. These products generally have air, moisture permeable, UV-resistant and liquid-absorbent (hydrophilic) properties. Our agricultural products vary according to the desired color, width and weight.
Among these products,
- greenhouse cover,
- anti-icing cover,
- weed-repellent fabric, however;
Broadcasting is used such as crop covering, frost protection, protection from pests, hobby gardening, weed control.
The purpose of use of these fabrics is; It offers features such as optimizing production, keeping the product at low temperatures, regulating the amount of moisture in the soil, preventing weed growth.
SPUNLAID (SPUNBOND) FABRIC
Spunbond (nonwoven) Nonwoven Fabric As a primer for economic reasons and packaging materials most preferred fabric Nonwoven fabric türüdür.spunbond Turkey, Turkey and widely used in many countries of the world. It is produced by using 100% polypropylene. It is also known as Nonwoven or Interlining. Spunbond Interlining is a 100% recyclable fabric produced without weaving and knitting.
These fabrics, which are 100% recyclable, are resistant up to 90 degrees heat. Spunbond fabrics can be produced as hydrophobic and hydrophilic water absorbent or waterproof properties. Spunbond Nonwoven fabrics can be more resistant to sunlight by adding UV additive. Spunbond fabrics are anti-bacterial and economical in terms of price.
Any color from 8 grams to 200 grams can be produced Non-flammability, UV, hydrostatic, hydrophobic, Lamination